Beginner set for professional processing of painted surfaces
Innovative, aluminium oxide-based polishes
- Outstanding removal power
- Very quick to work on defective areas
- High degree of gloss
- Universal use on all commercially available top coat paint systems
Latest polish generation
Working with state-of-the-art technology.
Ideally suited for mobile use.
- 2 professional vehicle polishes (P10 + P30)
- 250 P2000 abrasive polishing plates (Velcro) used for removing dust inclusions and fine surface defects
- 1 sanding block set (sanding block, soft interface, abrasive polishing plate moistener)
- 5 P2000 automotive fine-sanding discs for matting the surface
- 2 "Orange" sanding pads, 85 mm diameter
- 1 "Blue" sanding pad, 85 mm diameter
- 1 pneumatic polishing machine with speed control
- 1 adhesive plate (Velcro), 75 mm diameter
With a dry polishing pad, apply a little more polish. Remove the polish residue with a microfibre cloth. Proceed in sections.
The above application instructions are recommendations given on the basis of our own tests and experience. We recommend that you carry out your own tests before use. Due to the great variety of different applications and storage and processing conditions, we cannot guarantee a particular application result. We will not accept legal liability for any advice or technical information provided by our free customer hotline unless this advisory service and/or technical information is part of the contractually agreed performance owed by us, or the customer service employee acted willfully or intentionally. We guarantee the consistent quality of our products and reserve the right to make technical changes and improvements.